Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of SCY-078 in Patients With Fungal Diseases That Are Refractory to or Intolerant of Standard Antifungal Treatment (FURI)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrexafungerp (Primary)
- Indications Mycoses
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FURI
- Sponsors SCYNEXIS
- 03 Jan 2019 According to a SCYNEXIS media release, preliminary assessment by a Data Review Committee (DRC) of the first 20 completed patients was recently conducted and company expects to report top-line results by February 2019.
- 09 Aug 2018 According to a SCYNEXIS media release, open-label FURI and CARES studies are designed for potential expedited regulatory approval via the Limited Population Pathway for Antibacterial and Antifungal Drugs (LPAD).Also, preliminary data review from these trials is planned for the fourth quarter of 2018.
- 07 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.