A Phase 3b, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Parallel-Group, Study to Compare Once Daily Nebulized Revefenacin With Spiriva Once Daily Delivered Via the HandiHaler on Lung Function in Subjects With COPD and a Low PIFR
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Revefenacin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Theravance Biopharma
- 27 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported in a Theravance Biopharma media release.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Theravance Biopharma media release, this trial is expected to complete in the first quarter of 2018 and is designed to support commercialization and potential regulatory approval in the US for COPD in 2018.
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 98 to 200.