A Phase 3b, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Parallel-Group, Study to Compare Once Daily Nebulized Revefenacin With Spiriva Once Daily Delivered Via the HandiHaler on Lung Function in Subjects With COPD and a Low PIFR
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Revefenacin (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Theravance Biopharma
- 11 Oct 2018 According to a Theravance Biopharma media release, data from this study were presented at the 2018 CHEST annual meeting.
- 11 Oct 2018 Results presented in a Theravance Biopharma media release.
- 08 Oct 2018 According to a Theravance Biopharma media release, data will be presented at at the 2018 CHEST annual meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History