An Open-Label Phase I/II, Pilot, Staggered Four-Cohort Safety and Proof-of-Concept Study of ApoGraft in the Prevention of Acute Graft Versus Host Disease (aGvHD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mobilised-peripheral-blood-cells (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Cellect Biotechnology
- 16 Jan 2018 According to a Cellect Biotechnology media release, based on the results from the first group patients , company received an approval from the Independent Data and Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) for dose escalation of ApoGraft FasL protein dosage to 25 ng/ml.
- 16 Jan 2018 According to a Cellect Biotechnology media release, Company signed an agreement with Hadassah medical center to enroll patients for this clinical trial. Prof. Polina Stefenski, will be the Principal Investigator at Hadassah.
- 04 Jan 2018 According to a Cellect Biotechnology media release, the company has completed transplantation of the first group of three patients in this trial and planning to recruit further three patients for the second cohort of patients following review of the independent data and safety monitoring board.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History