An Open-Label Phase I/II, Pilot, Staggered Four-Cohort Safety and Proof-of-Concept Study of ApoGraft in the Prevention of Acute Graft Versus Host Disease (aGvHD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Mobilised-peripheral-blood-cells (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Cellect Biotechnology
- 05 Feb 2019 According to a Cellect Biotechnology media release, additional interim results are expected during the first half of 2019, and topline results by the end of the year. Company expectS to complete recruitment during the second quarter of 2019.
- 23 Jan 2019 According to a Cellect Biotechnology media release, following the completion of this study, which is expected to conclude by the end of the second quarter of 2019, and following the 180-day evaluation period, the company expects to report topline results in late 2019 or early 2020.
- 23 Jan 2019 According to a Cellect Biotechnology media release, announcement of further interim data from this trial is an upcoming milestone target through June 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History