An Open-Label Phase I/II, Pilot, Staggered Four-Cohort Safety and Proof-of-Concept Study of ApoGraft in the Prevention of Acute Graft Versus Host Disease (aGvHD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mobilised-peripheral-blood-cells (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Cellect Biotechnology
- 04 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 04 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 16 Jan 2018 According to a Cellect Biotechnology media release, based on the results from the first group patients , company received an approval from the Independent Data and Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) for dose escalation of ApoGraft FasL protein dosage to 25 ng/ml.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History