A Phase 1b Dose-Escalation Study of Cabozantinib (XL184) Administered in Combination With Atezolizumab to Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Cabozantinib (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COSMIC-021
- Sponsors Exelixis
- 01 Aug 2018 According to an Exelixis media release, as per the protocol amendment announced in June 2018, the company has added 10 new expansion cohorts to the trial making it a total of 18 cohorts in the expansion stage of the study.
- 22 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Oct 2020.
- 22 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Jan 2020.