A Phase 1b Dose-Escalation Study of Cabozantinib (XL184) Administered Alone or in Combination With Atezolizumab to Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Cabozantinib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Liver cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours; Thyroid cancer; Ureteral neoplasms; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COSMIC-021
- Sponsors Exelixis
- 22 Oct 2018 According to an Exelixis media release, results from the dose escalation phase of the study were presented during a poster session at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2018 Congress.
- 22 Oct 2018 Results from the dose escalation phase of the study (August 21, 2018 data cut-off), presented in an Exelixis media release.
- 08 Oct 2018 According to an Exelixis media release, data from this trial will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2018 Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History