A Multicenter Open-Label Extension (OLE) Study To Assess The Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Bempedoic Acid (ETC-1002) 180 MG
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bempedoic acid (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CLEAR Harmony OLE
- Sponsors Esperion Therapeutics
- 28 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Mar 2017 According to an Esperion Therapeutics media release, company plans to submit a new drug application (NDA) by 1H 2019 based on the successful completion of the global pivotal Phase 3 program. The US FDA also confirmed that LDL-C lowering program is adequate to support approval of an LDL-C lowering indication for bempedoic acid.
- 03 Mar 2017 New trial record