A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double Masked and Active Controlled Phase II Study Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of Intravitreal Injections of DE-122 in Combination With Lucentis Compared to Lucentis Monotherapy in Subjects With Wet Age-related Macular Degeneration - AVANTE Study
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Carotuximab (Primary) ; Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVANTE
- Sponsors Santen Pharmaceutical
- 07 Aug 2019 According to a TRACON pharmaceuticals media release, top-line data, including the primary endpoint of mean change in best corrected visual acuity at six months, from this trial are expected in the first half of 2020.
- 07 Aug 2019 According to a TRACON pharmaceuticals media release, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Feb 2019 According to a TRACON Pharmaceuticals media release, the top-line data from this study is expected in the first half of 2020.