A Phase 3, Randomized Study of Adjuvant Immunotherapy With Nivolumab Combined With Ipilimumab Versus Ipilimumab or Nivolumab Monotherapy After Complete Resection of Stage IIIb/c/d or Stage IV Melanoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 915
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Jan 2018 Planned patient number has been changed to 3296.