A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Intravenously Administered BIIB092 in Participants With Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gosuranemab (Primary)
- Indications Progressive supranuclear palsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PASSPORT
- Sponsors Biogen; Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 17 Apr 2018 According to a Biogen media release, data related to design of this trial will be presented at 70th annual meeting of the American Academy of Neurology (AAN).
- 15 Mar 2018 According to a Biogen media release, data related to design of this trial will be presented at the Advances in Alzheimers and Parkinsons Therapies (AAT-AD/PD) Focus Meeting in Torino, Italy (March 15-18, 2018).
- 03 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 22 Apr 2019 to 8 Nov 2019.