Effects of the PCSK9 Antibody AliroCuMab on Coronary Atherosclerosis in PatieNts With Acute Myocardial Infarction: A Serial, Multivessel, Intravascular Ultrasound, Near-Infrared Spectroscopy And Optical Coherence Tomography Imaging Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Alirocumab (Primary)
- Indications Coronary arteriosclerosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PACMAN-AMI
- 16 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Mar 2021.
- 16 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 15 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.