A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Study of Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Multiple Doses of ITI-214 in Patients With Idiopathic Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ITI 214 (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Intra-Cellular Therapies
- 01 Mar 2018 According to an Intra-Cellular Therapies media release, Clinical conduct for the third cohort is ongoing following completion of the first and second cohorts, with no safety concerns identified to date and top-line results will be available in 2H 2018.
- 08 Nov 2017 According to an Intra-Cellular Therapies media release, the company expects to complete patient enrollment in this trial by mid-2018.
- 26 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.