A Phase I, Open Label, Multicenter Study of the Safety and Efficacy of MIW815 (ADU-S100) Administered by Intratumoral Injection to Patients With Advanced/Metastatic Solid Tumors or Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ADU-S100 (Primary) ; Spartalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 17 Apr 2018 According to an Aduro BioTech media release, Initial clinical data are expected in the second half 2018.
- 12 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 16 Jan 2020 to 16 Feb 2020.
- 12 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.