A Phase I, Open Label, Multicenter Study of the Safety and Efficacy of MIW815 (ADU-S100) Administered by Intratumoral Injection to Patients With Advanced/Metastatic Solid Tumors or Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ADU-S100 (Primary) ; Spartalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Lymphoma; Malignant melanoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 May 2019 to 31 Mar 2020.
- 04 Jun 2019 Results (as of 11 Jan 2016; n=66) assessing safety of ADU-S100 and spartalizumab in patients with advanced/metastatic solid tumors or lymphomas, presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2019 Results (Data cut-off: April 5, 2019), presented in an Aduro BioTech media release.