A Phase I, Open Label, Multicenter Study of the Safety and Efficacy of MIW815 (ADU-S100) Administered by Intratumoral Injection to Patients With Advanced/Metastatic Solid Tumors or Lymphomas
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ADU-S100 (Primary) ; Spartalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Lymphoma; Malignant melanoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jan 2020 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Mar 2020 to 29 Dec 2020.
- 10 Jan 2020 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 May 2019 to 31 Mar 2020.