A Phase I, Open Label, Multicenter Study of the Safety and Efficacy of MIW815 (ADU-S100) Administered by Intratumoral Injection to Patients With Advanced/Metastatic Solid Tumors or Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ADU-S100 (Primary) ; Spartalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Nov 2018 According to an Aduro BioTech media release, preliminary data (Data cut-off: August 16, 2018) from this trial was presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer's (SITC) 33rd Annual Meeting.
- 09 Nov 2018 Results presented in the Aduro media release.
- 01 Oct 2018 According to an Aduro media release, preliminary clinical data from the study will be presented at the upcoming Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) annual meeting 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History