A Phase 3 Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Study Investigating the Efficacy and Safety of Roxadustat (FG-4592) for Treatment of Anemia in Patients With Lower Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) With Low Red Blood Cell (RBC) Transfusion Burden (LTB)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Roxadustat (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors FibroGen
- 21 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 09 May 2017 According to a FibroGen media release, the company received approval from FDA to conduct this trial. This trial is expected to initiate in the third quarter of 2017.
- 31 Mar 2017 According to a FibroGen media release, the company anticipates initiating this trial in the first half of 2017.