A Phase 3 Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Study Investigating the Efficacy and Safety of Roxadustat (FG-4592) for Treatment of Anemia in Patients With Lower Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) With Low Red Blood Cell (RBC) Transfusion Burden (LTB)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Roxadustat (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors FibroGen
- 06 Nov 2019 Results (n=24) assessing efficacy and safety of Roxadustat in the treatment of anemia, released at the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Nov 2019 According to an AstraZeneca media release, data from this trial will be presented at the upcoming 2019 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition in Orlando, USA, December 7-10.
- 28 May 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Oct 2021.