A Long-Term, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety of M207 (Zolmitriptan Intracutaneous Microneedle System) in the Acute Treatment of Migraine
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Zolmitriptan (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms M207-ADAM
- Sponsors Zosano Pharma
- 16 Mar 2018 According to a Zosano Pharma Corporation media release, 103 patients have qualified and received study drug and additional 77 patients have signed consents and are in the 2-week run-in evaluation period.
- 12 Mar 2018 According to a Zosano Pharma Corporation media release, the company anticipates to reach the target enrollment (250) by the end of second quarter of 2018.
- 08 Nov 2017 The first patient has been enrolled in this trial. The study will evaluate 150 patients for six months, and 50 patients for a year at approximately 30 sites in the U.S., as reported in a Zosano Pharma media release.