A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-blind, Parallel, Active-control Study of the Effects of Sparsentan, a Dual Endothelin Receptor and Angiotensin Receptor Blocker, on Renal Outcomes in Patients With Primary FSGS
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Sparsentan (Primary) ; Irbesartan
- Indications Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DUPLEX
- Sponsors Retrophin
- 06 Aug 2019 According to a Retrophin media release, the top-line efficacy data from the 36-week proteinuria endpoint analysis are expected in the first half of 2021.
- 05 Apr 2019 This trial has been discontinued in Hungary, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 01 Nov 2018 According to a Retrophin media release, top-line data from the interim efficacy analysis are expected in the second half of 2020.