A Study of Single Doses to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Target Engagement of Nebulised GSK3008348 in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Patients, Using Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Imaging
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 3008348 (Primary) ; GSK 2634673F
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 04 Jan 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 20 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 9 May 2019 to 23 May 2019.