Phase Ib Study of Cellular Adoptive Immunotherapy Using Autologous CD8+ Antigen-Specific T Cells and Anti-CTLA4 for Patients With Metastatic Uveal Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Interleukin-2 (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; T cell replacement therapy (Primary)
- Indications Uveal melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 Jul 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2021 to 1 Sep 2022.
- 20 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.