Double-blind, Randomised, Vehicle-controlled, Phase III, Efficacy and Safety Study with 24-month Open-label Follow-up of Oleogel-S10 in Patients with Inherited Epidermolysis Bullosa
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Oleogel S10 (Primary)
- Indications Epidermolysis bullosa
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EASE
- Sponsors Amryt Pharma
- 21 May 2019 According to an Amryt Pharma media release, the company recently reported positive unblinded interim efficacy analysis results from this trial.
- 20 May 2019 According to a media release, the company expects the trial to be fully enrolled by end of H2 2019.
- 03 Apr 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 192 to 250.