A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Phase 3 Study of Venetoclax Co-Administered With Low Dose Cytarabine Versus Low Dose Cytarabine in Treatment Naive Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia Who Are Ineligible for Intensive Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Venetoclax (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 08 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 25 Nov 2019 to 7 Oct 2019.
- 08 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 20 Oct 2019 to 7 Oct 2019.
- 24 Jul 2018 Planned patient number changed to 210.