A Single-Arm, Open-Label, Multicenter Phase 2 Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of BGB-3111, a Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase (BTK) Inhibitor, in Subjects With Refractory or Relapsed Mantle Cell Lymphoma (MCL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Zanubrutinib (Primary)
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 13 Nov 2017 According to BeiGene media release, enrollment was completed in September 2017.
- 13 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported in a BeiGene media release
- 16 Jun 2017 According to a BeiGene media release, this trial is intended to support approval of BGB-3111 in China.