A Single-Arm, Open-Label, Multicenter Phase 2 Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of BGB-3111, a Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase (BTK) Inhibitor, in Subjects With Refractory or Relapsed Mantle Cell Lymphoma (MCL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Zanubrutinib (Primary)
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 15 Jun 2018 Results presented in a BeiGene media release.
- 15 Jun 2018 According to a BeiGene media release, the company has received the results from an independent review board. Full results from this study are expected to be presented at an upcoming major medical conference.
- 09 May 2018 According to a BeiGene media release, the company expects to submit the New drug application (NDA) in China in 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History