A Phase I Trial of B-cell Maturation Antigen (BCMA) Targeted EGFRt/BCMA-41BBz Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) Modified T Cells With or Without Lenalidomide for the Treatment of Multiple Myeloma (MM)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-BCMA-CAR-T-Cell-Therapy-Juno-Therapeutics (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jan 2019 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data from the study is expected in 2019.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results evaluating safety and efficacy of MCARH171 in patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 05 Sep 2017 New drug Lenalidomide has been added in trial.