A Phase I Trial of B-cell Maturation Antigen (BCMA) Targeted EGFRt/BCMA-41BBz Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) Modified T Cells With or Without Lenalidomide for the Treatment of Multiple Myeloma (MM)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-BCMA-CAR-T-Cell-Therapy-Juno-Therapeutics (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Sep 2017 New drug Lenalidomide has been added in trial.
- 05 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 24 to 36.
- 05 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Feb 2020.