A Phase 2, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of QBECO SSI for the Induction and Maintenance of Clinical and Endoscopic Remission in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Crohn's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs QBECO (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESTORE
- Sponsors Qu Biologics
- 13 Nov 2018 According to a Qu Biologics media release, 10 of the 20 patients to be included in the first stage of this trial have been enrolled in the study. The endoscopic remission/response data from the trial is anticipated in Q2 2019.
- 25 Jul 2018 According to a Qu Biologics media release, first patient has been enrolled in the open label stage of this trial.
- 09 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Apr 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.