An Open-label, Randomized, Phase 1 Safety and Pharmacokinetic Study of Enfortumab Vedotin (ASG-22CE) in Japanese Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Enfortumab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 19 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 19 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 30 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.