An Open-label, Randomized, Phase 1 Safety and Pharmacokinetic Study of Enfortumab Vedotin (ASG-22CE) in Japanese Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Enfortumab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Carcinoma; Ureteral neoplasms; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 14 Aug 2019 Results assessing safety/tolerability and pharmacokinetic profiles of EV, as well as antitumor activity and immunogenicity published in the Investigational New Drugs
- 14 Mar 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.