A Phase 1, Single-Dose, Open-Label Trial to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of AG-120 in Healthy Male Japanese Subjects Relative to Healthy Male Caucasian Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ivosidenib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Cholangiocarcinoma; Glioma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Agios Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Apr 2019 Results assessing the effect of ethnicity, food, and itraconazole (strong CYP3A4 inhibitor) on the pharmacokinetics of ivosidenib after single oral doses in healthy subjects from three phase 1 open-label studies (NCT03071770, NCT02579707, NCT02831972 ), published in the European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 16 Mar 2019 Results presented at the 120th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- 09 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.