A Phase 1b/2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of APR-246 in Combination With Azacitidine for the Treatment of TP53 Mutant Myeloid Neoplasms
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs APR 246 (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Jun 2018 Results (As of Feb 12th, 2017,n =9) presented at the 23rd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 17 Jun 2018 Results presented in an Aprea Media Release.
- 17 Jun 2018 According to an Aprea media release, this trial is financially supported by the MDS Foundation and the Aplastic Anemia and MDS International Foundation as administrator for the Evans MDS Clinical Research Consortium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History