A Phase 1b/2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of APR-246 in Combination With Azacitidine for the Treatment of TP53 Mutant Myeloid Neoplasms
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs APR 246 (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2020 to 1 May 2021.
- 05 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 03 Apr 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 30 Jun 2017.