A Phase 1b/2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of APR-246 in Combination With Azacitidine for the Treatment of TP53 Mutant Myeloid Neoplasms
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs APR 246 (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders; Tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Dec 2018 According to an Aprea media release, results (n=20) from this trial were presented at the 2018 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting (San Diego).
- 02 Dec 2018 Results (n=20) presented in an Aprea media release.
- 30 Nov 2018 According to an Aprea Therapeutics media release, the company is nearing completion of this trial.The phase II part of the study is ongoing, with updated data to be presented at the 2018 American Society of Hematology (ASH) annual meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History