A Randomised Double Blind, Multiple Dose, Pharmacokinetic and Safety Study of SENS 401 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs R-azasetron-besylate (Primary)
- Indications Sensorineural hearing loss
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 29 Jun 2018 According to a Sensorion media release, data from this trial were presented at the 15th International Conference on Cochlear Implants and Other Implantable Auditory Technologies (Ci2018).
- 14 Feb 2018 According to a Sensorion media release, results were presented at the Association for Research in Otolaryngologys (ARO) 41st Annual MidWinter Meeting.
- 18 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Sensorion media release.