Can adequacy of anesthesia depth and quality of recovery be influenced by the level of neuromuscular blockade: a randomized controlled study assessing propofol and remifentanil requirements and quality of recovery in patients with a standard practice of non-deep rocuronium neuromuscular blockade versus deep neuromuscular blockade reversed with sugammadex.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sugammadex (Primary) ; Rocuronium bromide
- Indications Neuromuscular blockade
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Nov 2017 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 13 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 09 Mar 2017 New trial record