A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Trial Testing Ipatasertib Plus Abiraterone Plus Prednisone/Prednisolone, Relative to Placebo Plus Abiraterone Plus Prednisone/Prednisolone in Adult Male Patients With Asymptomatic or Mildly Symptomatic, Previously Untreated, Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone (Primary) ; Ipatasertib (Primary) ; Prednisolone; Prednisone
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IPATential150
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 20 Jul 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 850 to 1100.
- 21 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 24 Aug 2023 to 18 Nov 2023.
- 18 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 9 Sep 2023 to 24 Aug 2023.