A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, single-ascending dose and two-way crossover food effect study to determine the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and food effect of ATN-249 in healthy male participants
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs ATN 249 (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Attune Pharmaceuticals; LifeSci Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Jan 2019 According to an Attune Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial (n=48) was presented at the Western Society of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (WSAAI) 2019 Annual Scientific Session.
- 22 Jan 2019 Results (n=48) presented in an Attune Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 02 Jul 2018 According to Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry, the protocol was amended following the approval of HREC to include higher drug strengths.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History