A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, single-ascendingdose and two-way crossover food effect study to determine the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and food effect of ATN-249 in healthy male participants
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ATN 249 (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Attune Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Mar 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 09 Mar 2017 New trial record
- 07 Mar 2017 Acording to Attune Pharmaceuticals media release, company expects to start the trial in middle of 2017.