A Phase 1, Open-Label Study of TSR-022 Monotherapy or in Combination with TSR-042 in Patients with Colorectal Cancer and Post-PD-1 Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cobolimab (Primary) ; Dostarlimab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms AMBER
- 09 Nov 2018 According to a TESARO media release, the monotherapy and combination dose-escalation parts of the study are complete.
- 09 Nov 2018 According to a TESARO media release, additional data from this study are expected in 2019.
- 09 Nov 2018 According to a TESARO media release, initial data from this study were presented at the 2018 Annual Meeting of the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) Conference in Washington, D.C.