A Prospective, Multicenter, Randomized, Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Intravitreal Injection of Human Retinal Progenitor Cells (jCell) in Adult Subjects With Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Retinal stem cell therapy jCyte (Primary)
- Indications Retinitis pigmentosa
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors jCyte
- 20 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 70 to 85.
- 10 Mar 2017 New trial record