A Randomized, Open Label, Multi-center, Comparative Trial, to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Pritelivir Versus Foscarnet for the Treatment of Acyclovir-resistant Mucocutaneous HSV (Herpes Simplex Virus) Infections in Immunocompromised Adults (PRIOH-1)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pritelivir (Primary) ; Foscarnet
- Indications Herpes simplex virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRIOH-1
- Sponsors AiCuris
- 16 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 16 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated