Edoxaban Versus Standard of Care and Their Effects on Clinical Outcomes in Patients Having Undergone Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) - in Atrial Fibrillation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Edoxaban (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENVISAGE-TAVI AF
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company; Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 02 Nov 2017 Trial design presented at the 29th Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics
- 08 May 2017 According to a Daiichi Sankyo Company media release, first patients has been enrolled.
- 27 Apr 2017 According to a Daiichi Sankyo Company media release, first patient has been enrolled in this study.