Edoxaban Versus Standard of Care and Their Effects on Clinical Outcomes in Patients Having Undergone Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) - in Atrial Fibrillation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Edoxaban (Primary) ; Vitamin K antagonists
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ENVISAGE-TAVI AF
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company; Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 29 Aug 2018 Trial design published in the American Heart Journal.
- 02 Nov 2017 Trial design presented at the 29th Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics
- 08 May 2017 According to a Daiichi Sankyo Company media release, first patients has been enrolled.