A Phase 2a, Open-label, Proof of Concept Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of Etrasimod (APD334) in Patients With Pyoderma Gangrenosum
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Etrasimod (Primary)
- Indications Pyoderma gangrenosum
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Arena Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Mar 2017 According to an Arena Pharmaceuticals media release, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.