A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose (SAD) and Multiple Ascending Dose (MAD) Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of ANB019 in Healthy Subjects and Psoriasis Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ANB 019 (Primary) ; ANB 019 (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis; Pustular psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors AnaptysBio
- 14 Nov 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 May 2018 Results presented in an AnaptysBio media release.
- 29 May 2018 According to an AnaptysBio media release, clinical data from this study was presented at the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI) Congress 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History