A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose (SAD) and Multiple Ascending Dose (MAD) Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of ANB019 in Healthy Subjects and Psoriasis Patients.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ANB 019 (Primary) ; ANB 019 (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors AnaptysBio
- 08 May 2018 According to an AnaptysBio media release, 54 subjects are dosed with ANB019 and 18 are dosed with placebo.
- 01 May 2018 According to an AnaptysBio media release, clinical data from this study will be presented at the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI) Congress 2018.
- 12 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 7 Nov 2017 to 31 Jan 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History