Phase I randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, single ascending dose study of RGLS4326 in healthy volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs RGLS 4326 (Primary)
- Indications Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 04 Jan 2019 According to a Regulus Therapeutics media release, the company is planning to discuss data from the cohort 1 of MAD study, results from the completed this SAD study and the interim data (13 weeks ) of 27 week preclinical study with the FDA , to resume the further dosing of the MAD study.
- 04 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to a Regulus Therapeutics media release.
- 07 Mar 2018 According to a Regulus Therapeutics media release, company planning for the multiple ascending dose (MAD) portion is underway